Are you an organized financial wiz, looking for a new job nearby? A recent accounting grad, interested in putting your degree to work in a meaningful way? Someone who wants to combine business office expertise with social good?
Haddonfield Child Care is interested in hearing from you!
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Office Coordinator, described below. Candidate must be available to begin training by June 1, in order to take over the role fully by July 1.
South Jersey non-profit seeks experienced individual to manage financial/clerical end of small, school-related child care organization located in Haddonfield, NJ.
Full Time, 12 Month Position
7:30 am – 3:30 pm M-F
- Registration of families
- Management of children’s records
- Monthly billing
- General bookkeeping; accounts payable and receivable; banking
- Payroll; tasks related to unemployment, taxes, etc.
- Filing and other clerical tasks
- Contact with families, staff, schools and vendors
- Assistance with human resources management
- Software management
- Degree in business, accounting, non-profit management, or related field preferred
- Excellent computer skills. Experience and proficiency w/QuickBooks, Word and Excel, and ability to learn proprietary programs for attendance and billing
- Willing and able to assist Executive Director in office and program/personnel management
- Comfortable working in small non-profit setting; willing to take on unrelated responsibilities and tasks as needed
- Positive and extremely flexible
- Reliable, responsible, dependable
- Able to assume responsibility in ED’s absence
- Detail oriented
- Able to multi task and work in varied and busy office environment
- Professional demeanor and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills; ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Excellent judgement
- Must have valid NJ Driver’s License and automobile for regular and emergency visits to sites, bank, post office, etc.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits to be determined.
For more information, contact Denise Sellers at (856) 429-1603, or send resume with cover letter to email@example.com